Become part of our Agile team in Oslo, Norway
Become part of the team
Do you have strong consulting skills and a desire to be an advisor for our clients working with agile organisations, implementing strategies through creating adaptive teams and helping them deliver on their digital transformation agenda? Do you believe that the key to reaching an organisation’s full potential is to change existing governance and culture, ways of working across departments and be more adaptive to strategy execution – well, then you should carry on reading:
We are looking for people who are motivated by the opportunity to be part of PA’s future growth in our Norwegian consulting business and specifically be part of our agile team, which is in high demand. We are an international consulting firm with a strong footprint in the market and one of the world’s leading businesses within agile transformations. We work closely with the most senior management teams as coaches and advisors on business agility.
Why it is an exciting time to join PA
PA Consulting is an innovation and transformation consultancy with more than 3,200 employees globally. We have been on an exciting growth journey in the last five years, where we have almost doubled our revenue and profit, and we are proud to have done this with 98% of our clients recommending us.
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity. As a team, we transform our clients’ businesses using a combination of strategic thinking, customer-centric design and agile practices.
Your role in our team
- Being a key player in developing our Norwegian consulting business within agile
- Overall responsibility for consistently excellent delivery of client assignments in different industries and creating an impact for our clients by supporting them through their transformation of creating high-performing and adaptive organisations, typically through agile ways of working across IT and business
- Management of stakeholders at all relevant levels of the client organisation
- Building own client relationships with current and prospective clients
- High degree of responsibility from day one.
What we're looking for
We expect that you:
- Hold a relevant master’s degree with excellent results, e.g. in business, finance and/or engineering
- Have at least two years of experience from another consultancy firm or relevant industry role
- Have experience from several of the following types of projects: digital transformations, strategy definition and agile transformations
- Have the ability to establish good cooperation with clients at all organisational levels and be the top management team’s trusted advisor
- Have experience with agile ways of working and frameworks (Scrum, LeSS, Spotify or SAFe)
- Have strong process and project management skills
- Are fluent in Norwegian and English – both written and spoken.
What we offer
We offer an attractive performance-related remuneration package as well as excellent development opportunities among highly competent and ambitious colleagues who work together across all levels. We offer a truly unique culture, a network of helpful colleagues and a company that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. Apply now (send us your CV, application and relevant certificates). We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results. An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
For further information, feel free to contact us for an informal and confidential conversation with
Viggo Friling, tel. 982 08 100 e-mail: Viggo@raadgiverhuset.no or Marius Samuelsen, tel. 479 35 838 e-mail: Marius@raadgiverhuset.no
Please register your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 15 August 2021