Project Sales Manager
Project Sales Manager
Marketer Technologies is hiring five new, highly talented people to join an international sales team focusing on marketing automation deals ranging from NOK 10-100 million. AI and machine learning is changing the real estate industry from the ground up - specifically the way real estate is being marketed and sold. Marketer Technologies' mission is to sell real estate faster and better than humans. Our proprietary technology automates and improves the marketing process for real estate agents and developers by providing fully automated, highly targeted and personalized digital marketing in channels like Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Snapchat and various programmatic networks.
Marketer has gone from a start-up company to one of Scandinavia's largest providers of digital real estate marketing, promoting more than 1 out of 4 properties sold in Norway.
In the recent 24 months we have:
- Promoted thousands of properties and projects
- Expanded from 3 employees to nearly 30
- Increased our revenues with 25x
In the last 12 months we have:
- Increased our valuation with 12,5x
- Launched in the US, UK, Sweden and Denmark
- Completed a successful high value capital raise and we are still expanding.
We have recently signed a contract with one of the largest real estate agencies in the US, and we have ongoing talks with hundreds of leading real estate companies at the forefront of their respective markets.
Are you ready to join us?
We are now looking to hire five new Project Sales Managers to join our international sales team at Marketer HQ and bring real estate professionals the leading marketing automation technology available.
Our main markets outside of Norway are currently the US, UK, Australia, Sweden and Denmark.
This means that you will be working with international markets, and should be a confident English speaker who also enjoys traveling.
Previous sales experience and interest in the tech and real estate industry is beneficial. Join us on our mission.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Base salary: Yes
- Commission: Yes, recurring
- Stock options: Yes
- Gear: State of the art Apple equipment: MacBook Pro, iPhone XS (optional)
- Estimated total yearly salary: NOK 850.000,- to 1.300.000,-
- Health insurance included